What is Climb the Mine?
Climb the mine is the ultimate wet weather experience.
Come rain or shine, this action-packed underground adventure takes brave participants deep into the heart of the Lake District. Following the original mining routes, individuals will tackle all manner of action-packed obstacles. From verticle climbs and rope bridges to ladders, zip lines and Tarzan swings, this is no walk in the park!
Explore hidden passages and breathtaking caverns before surfacing victorious to a view of one of England’s highest mountain passes. This experience truly is one of a kind.
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- ALL under 16’s must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+).
- Suitable in all weather, perfect for a rainy day!
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum Height 1.3 meters
- Maximum weight 18st/114kg, waist measurement max 43 inch, thighs max 27 inches
- All essential equipment will be provided by Honister on arrival.
- Boots or strong shoes required.