What is Climb the Mine?
Climb the mine is an action-packed underground experience for all the family. Come rain or shine, participants are given the opportunity to journey deep into the heart of the lake district. Winding passages and old mining routes lead the way to a range of exciting obstacles, including rope bridges, ladders, zip lines and Tarzan swings. This is the ultimate wet weather experience!
Explore hidden passages and breathtaking caverns before surfacing victorious to a view of one of England’s highest mountain passes. This experience truly is one of a kind
- £55 per person.
- Sessions last approximately 2.5 hours.
- ALL under 16’s must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+).
- Suitable in all weather, perfect for a rainy day!
- Minimum age requirement of 8 years.
- Minimum Height of 1.3 metres.
- Maximum weight 18st/114kg, waist measurement max 43 inches, thighs max 27 inches
- All essential equipment will be provided by Honister on arrival.
- Boots or strong shoes are required.