Calling all adrenaline junkies, thrill seekers and outdoor enthusiasts! With heart-racing freefalls, knee-trembling sky bridges and underground passageways, our Adrenaline Pass is the perfect way to spend a day.
Prepare to make lifelong memories as you tackle the longest highwire bridge in Europe, venture through the mountainside and head deep into the mines. From here, participants will be faced with all manner of exciting obstacles, from vertical climbs and rope bridges to zip lines and a Tarzan swing. Come rain or shine, our activities are sure to provide hours of laughter and adrenaline-fuelled fun.
It’s not over yet though; to round off the adventure, participants must face their fears and take part in ‘the jump’. Think you’ve got what it takes? Book your adventure today.
- Minimum age 10 years
- Minimum height 1m 30cm
- Maximum weight 17st/112kg
- Minimum weight 5st/34kg
- Maximum waist measurement 43 inches, thighs max 27 inches
- You cannot participate if you have any of the following: any heart condition or heart-related issues such as high blood pressure or heart disease, any type of back/neck/spine/foot/ankle/leg condition, a weak physical constitution or poor physical condition, any physical/mental/emotional condition that could be aggravated by participating.
- ALL Under 16’s must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+)
- Professionally Guided ascent, secured to the Mountain by cable. See the best view in The Lake District!
- Please come prepared for all weather conditions with waterproofs, gloves and strong footwear. All essential equipment will be provided by Honister on arrival.
- Duration: approximately 3-4 hours