1000ft bridge? 30m Freefall? underground adventure? Look no further, Honister’s new ADRENALINE PASS is the gift that keeps on giving. Lifelong memories for your family experiencing The Lake District’s number one adventure activity.
Start by crossing the famous INFINITY BRIDGE, 1000ft above the valley floor, tiptoe your way over the longest high wire bridge in Europe!
Once you’ve accomplished the bridge you will be led deep into the mountain. Climb the Mine follows the route of the original underground mine workings. With vertical climbs, rope-bridge crossings, steel ladder ascents, run-away zip line, and Tarzan swing! No matter the weather this experience allows people to explore a secret world of hidden passages and magnificent cathedral-sized caverns.
Finally, emerge halfway up Fleetwith pike and ready for the finale of the adrenaline pass! Our brand-new Freefall experience… the Jump… The UK’s only flight line… Will you be brave enough to take on the ultimate challenge?
- Minimum age 10 years
- Minimum height 1m 30cm
- Maximum weight 17st/112kg
- Minimum weight 5st/34kg
- Maximum waist measurement 43 inches, thighs max 27 inches
- You cannot participate if you have any of the following: any heart condition or heart related issues such as high blood pressure or heart disease, any type of back/neck/spine/foot/ankle/leg condition, a weak physical constitution or poor physical condition, any physical/mental/emotional condition that could be aggravated by participating.
- ALL Under 16’s must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+)
- Professionally Guided ascent, secured to the Mountain by cable. See the best view in The Lake District!
- Please come prepared for all weather conditions with waterproofs, gloves and strong footwear. All essential equipment will be provided by Honister on arrival.
- Duration: approximately 3-4 hours