What is Canyoning?
Through a series of abseils, slides and waterfall descents reach the bottom of one of the most famous valleys in the Lake District. Also known as Gorge walking, gorge scrambling or ghyll scrambling you will be taken to the top of the valley pass with wetsuits and canyoning gear in groups of up to 6.
Our canyoning sessions are delivered by a team of experienced and fully trained canyon guides whose passion for the sport and our amazing location will guarantee you an unforgettable adventure.
We recommend you wear swimwear underneath the wetsuits provided, as well as a rash vest’s or synthetic top when the weather is a little cooler. Bring a pair of trainers that fit comfortably and that you do not mind getting wet.
- Approximately 4 hours.
- Please enquire for larger groups/private sessions.
- Minimum Age 10.
- Minimum height 1.3m.
- You do not need to have any previous canyoning experience.
- Wetsuit, Helmet, Buoyancy aid and Harness are provided.
- Please bring warm clothes & towels for after your activity.
- Changing facilities are on site.